Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year

As 2010 is coming to a close, I realize that I am coming closer to a lot of long term goals that I had set for myself at the beginning of this year and even beforehand.  Just to name a few that I will look forward to working on in 2011:

- Complete my 3,000 MFT hours and finally take the California licensing exam
- PASS the licensing exam so that I can finally obtain my license as an LMFT
- Obtain success and pursue our side online business
- which leads to being more stable and healthy financially
- Continue to build and become closer in my faith and in God
- Hopefully have another baby! :)

Some of it seems like it may be far fetched, but I know all of them are obtainable.  Just matters on how determined I am.  So I will definitely go back to this list in the future and see which ones I will be able to cross out.

As Pastor Brian said in his last sermon, as the New Year comes we should "Look Up (towards Jesus) , Look In (to see ourselves), and Look Outwards (to making a better present and tomorrow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment