@ 2010. I got this great topic from Just_Joanna on Blog Frog. I decided that I would also take this topic and reflect on what kind of year 2010 had been for me.
Can you name 10 things that left an impression on you in 2010? Not in any particular order....
1. Spent my first year as a mommy keeping up w/ my son's development and growth.
2. Celebrated my Emmitt's 1st birthday, which made me very emotional.
3 A very rocky year with my husband's alcoholism. His rage and coming to terms if I could stay vs. leave this marriage for the sake of my sanity and my child.
4. Justin going to jail and then coming to terms w/ himself and putting himself in 30 day inpatient alochol rehab.
5. My time away from Justin during this time, and realizing if I could be a parent on my own or not.
6. My turn to Christianity and realizing how much God has been there carrying me through this struggle and bringing me back to him.
7. Calvary Chapel, Pastor Brian, the Christian fellowship...I am so thankful to them for making such an impact on me and my faith. And praying for Justin's continued sobriety.
8. I had the most horrible and evil supervisor at work this year. Made me question karma, fate, and the superiors above me for not protecting the rights of the employees.
9. My return to fitness and health. TurboFire and taking the next step and beginning a side business w/ Team Beachbody. Loving the people on the team and their motivation, positivity, and daily inspiration!
10. Justin and I began trying to conceive baby #2 as of November.